Part 2: Obelisk Slim Components
What's in the box?
Your Obelisk Slim package includes:
- The Obelisk SC1 Slim or DCR1 Slim miner
- The Obelisk power supply (PSU)
- A power cable for the power supply
- A hex wrench to open the Obelisk Slim and access its internal components. It's a 1/8" (3.175 mm) wrench if you need a replacement.
- Obelisk stickers
An ethernet cable is required to connect to the internet, but isn't included.
Front fan grill
- Ethernet port: connect your internet cable here
- Reset button: reset your Obelisk's settings
- Status lights: green for normal operation, red for an error
When opened (don't worry, we'll go through how to do this later 😃), you'll see the internal components.
- Control board: in charge of the miner, and runs the firmware
- Hash board: where all the mining happens
- Front and rear fans: used to keep the hash board nice and cool